If you are looking to run a phase one clinical trial in the near future, you should consider the benefits Australia’s clinical research environment has to offer.
1. High quality research environment, with world leading infrastructure, research leaders and Key opinion leaders.
2. Australia has some excellent phase I facilities
3. Multicultural population
4. Seasonal differences to Europe and US, and time differences (we work while you sleep)
5. Investigational product does not need to be manufactured in a cGMP facility (cutting the cost associated with manufacture can be used to fund your Phase I)
6. Fast(est) regulatory system: CTN Scheme with TGA, faster ethical review
7. Australia currently has a 43.5% R&D Tax incentive (recently reduced from 45% in September 2016). Yes that is a cash back for eligible activities (you can turn a million dollars into 1.7 million dollars over 3 years)! Call us to find out more…
8. No pre-IND, IND submission required for Phase I studies in Australia Overseas regulatory bodies such as EMA and FDA recognise the data quality from Australia
9. We have well developed IT infrastructure that supports trans-continental communications
10. Save Time & Money
We enjoy solving the challenges for early phase clinical development start ups and established companies in Australia.
Get in touch with us today.