EARLY PHASE CLINICAL TRIALS
- Want a CRO with connections to all Phase I units in Australia?
- Need a customised phase I clinical trial in a specific hospital setting, and PK calculations and analyses for bioavailability and bioequivalence studies?
- Datapharm has conducted over 50 phase I clinical trials, and is ready to assist you!
UP TO 43.5% OFF R&D INCENTIVE
- Are you eligible for up to 43.5% refund on your next Clinical Trial?
- Datapharm Australia is a registered Research Service Provider (RSP) with AusIndustry. Find out more…
- What are the benefits of using a RSP?
- 43.5% “cash back” benefit now available for eligible foreign companies undertaking R&D in Australia
LATE PHASE CLINICAL STUDIES
- Need phase III clinical trial support in Australia and New Zealand?
- Want to run phase IV post-marketing & observational studies in Oceania?
- Datapharm Australia has well developed clinical trial site networks in various therapeutic areas to get late phase studies running quickly.
- Extending multicentre clinical research studies internationally? Ask about Datapharm’s DAI-SYS group
Australia’s Original Full Service CRO
Datapharm has earned an enviable reputation for detail and quality through involvement in hundreds of clinical trials in all phases (Phase I to IV) for clients ranging from large international pharmaceutical companies to local and international biotechnology companies, device manufacturers, producers of alternative therapies, private, hospital and university based investigators.
Clinical Trial Services
Datapharm is Australia’s original full service contract research organisation (CRO) providing clinical trial services such as Clinical Trial Site Selection, Regulatory and Site Set-up, Clinical Trial Monitoring Services, Data Management, Statistics, Medical and Scientific Writing, Medical Monitoring and Pharmacovigilance, Quality Control Processes and GCP Auditing.
Clinical Research Therapeutic Expertise
With over 25 years of experience, Datapharm has proudly managed clinical research across all phases and most therapeutic areas for both early phase clinical trials and late phase studies.
Datapharm has relationships with some of the best clinical trial Investigators and study sites in Australia and New Zealand. Read more about Datapharm’s clinical trial therapeutic area experience.
Clinical Trial Management Speciality
Our clinical trial Sponsors’ budgets are managed using Project Advantage® and Project Status Invoicing which present project phases by work category against estimated and actual time and cost. As part of our service to you our project managers will work with timelines for data analysis to meet prearranged presentations to client boards or funding agencies. Datapharm Australia CRO clinical trial management services include clinical trial design, preparation of all necessary clinical trial documents, clinical site monitoring, data management, statistical services and medical monitoring and pharmacovigilance.
I want to thank you and the team at Datapharm for all the effort in putting together the data to date from our trial. We have been working to very tight timelines, and I know that this has not been ideal for any one. Your team’s professionalism has been fantastic, and everyone here really is very appreciative. I know that it can be problematic dealing with sites in other countries, which adds an extra level of challenges. Please pass on my thanks to everyone.
CEO, Australian Biotechnology Company
I’ve just attended a two day course in Brisbane as an Introduction to Clinical Research.
I’m just writing a quick note to thank your company and the presenter, Eleanor Allan.
I have only been involved as a study coordinator for the last 7 months, without any official training. The course has helped consolidate and expand on my self-taught knowledge, and has left me with a determination to further improve the Clinical Trials unit here at my Hospital.
Eleanor was an amazing presenter, listening to our own stories and sharing her own, to develop a shared meaning. Her knowledge of GCP and Ethics was simply exemplary.
Once again, thank you. Please pass on my gratitude to Eleanor.
Study Coordinator, Queensland