Clinical Research Positions
(CRA, SCRA, CPM)
DATAPHARM AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
56/56A Thompson St, Drummoyne NSW, AustraliaApply Now
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for talented enthusiastic scientists to join our team
- We have more than one opening for experienced clinical research professionals
- Depending on your experience there are roles for an experienced CRA, senior CRA and Clinical Project Manager
Who are we?
- Datapharm Australia is the ‘original’ Australian CRO (established 1987)
- Sick of working from home or lost in ‘big pharma’?
- Enjoy a flexible working environment that values family?
- Based in Drummoyne we are looking to add experienced monitors to our team
- We work in all therapeutic areas and Phase I to IV clinical trials
- Enjoy the challenges of working on new therapeutic products
The Clinical Positions
We have positions for an experienced CRA, Senior CRA and Clinical Project Manager.
The CRA position require at least two years clinical research experience, the Senior CRA at least two years Senior CRA experience and Clinical Project Manager at least five years working in Clinical Research.
CRAs will be responsible for:
- Monitoring their sites to GCP and according to Datapharm’s SOPs
- Assisting with site feasibility, selection and HREC/regulatory submissions for sites
- Maintaining regular site communications and collecting documents to maintain the TMF
- Reporting to their Project manager regarding site issues and subject status
- Participating in presentations at SIVs and Investigator meetings.
The Senior CRA will be an experienced monitor looking to take on a leadership role to manage their projects.
The Clinical Project Manager will:
- As required provide hands-on role to monitor sites and co-monitor and mentor more junior CRAs
- Assist with responding to RFPs and RFIs for new projects
- Keep track of project metrics and budget, and be responsible for project milestones and awareness of impact on the contract of out of scope requests
- Ensure all their projects are resourced adequately
- Have excellent time management skills and be required to manage several projects concurrently
All candidates must have:
- At least Tertiary qualifications in clinical or life sciences or related health professionals;
- Good knowledge of GCP, national and international regulations
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
- Good presentation skills and ability to communicate well with clients, other team members and sites
- Ability to work independently with an eye for detail
- A passion for science and medical research
As part of our team you will have the opportunity to work on trials of some of the latest technologies in medical research, to show leadership and mentoring of others, to have further training to add to your skill set, including potential training in other areas such as business development, medical writing, programming, safety monitoring.
All our team members are important to us – “We are only as good as we all are together”
Our aim is: To maintain a happy and flexible workplace environment that fosters the development of all personnel working at Datapharm Australia. We aim to support our clients by maintaining “a culture and expertise that provides quality contract research services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries in an efficient and timely manner”.Apply Now