- Datapharm Australia is a leading local contract research organisation (CRO) providing clinical trial management and data analysis for local and global pharma and biotech companies
- We are looking for an experienced biostatistician who wants to take on a leadership role with industry sponsored clinical studies
The role will involve the following tasks:
- Provide important statistical advice to biotech and pharma clients planning clinical trials
- Clinical trial study design and methodology for new protocols
- Sample size calculations
- Set up randomisation code lists
- Write statistical analysis plans (SAPs)
- Perform statistical analysis of clinical trial data
- Programming statistical report tables, graphs and listings
- Writing the statistical results sections of the clinical study report (CSR)
- Provide reports and attend DSMB meetings
- SAS programming to support clinical data management processes
- Provide project and team leadership
- Actively participate in statistical forums in the industry and keep up to date with relevant regulatory requirements
Essential: Must have:
- Postgraduate qualifications in statistics – preferably PhD in Statistics or Masters in Biostatistics
- Experience programming in SAS
- Experience in biostatistics preferably with clinical trial analysis
- Familiarity with ICH guidelines and other regulatory requirements
- Skills in use of other software programs
- Ability to create new approaches and programs to improve dealing with clinical data
- Excellent written skills to allow for writing clinical study reports
- Eye for detail and accuracy and emphasis on the importance of quality
- Strong communication skills for client presentations and training the team
- Enthusiasm and willingness to take on a leadership role in a busy interactive and interdependent team
- Good time management and organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
Datapharm Australia Pty Ltd is a contract research organisation (CRO) (www.datapharmaustralia.com ). Datapharm provides support to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in clinical research by setting up and monitoring clinical trials, collecting and analysing the data from these studies. Datapharm, established in 1987, has a strong position in the industry. Its statisticians provide study design, statistical analysis and reports for many clinical studies each year. A strong reputation for quality and excellence in these areas is resulting in our workload growing.
Other: You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job. This position is full-time or part-time in-house. Datapharm Australia is Sydney based at Drummoyne offices – We are a family friendly workplace. Datapharm reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Salary will be negotiated according to experience and qualifications.
Please log onto our website to apply and send your application, CV, copies of your university transcripts and at least two referees by clicking on this link: https://datapharmaustralia.com/careers/. Your details will be kept confidential within our company.
Datapharm Australia: 56/56A Thompson St, Drummoyne, 2047, NSW – Phone : 02 9719 2800