Datapharm is currently recruiting and seeking new talent.
We are being creative offering entry-level positions with supportive training, hybrid roles, short-term contracts and longer term career opportunities. We are also interested in providing opportunities for students completing their degrees,
If you are applying for a specific job role you can enter your details, CV and cover letter here.
Or if you are not sure of the ideal role, you can simply supply your details selecting ‘Enquiry’ and we will let you know if there is a role that may suit your background.
More about working at Datapharm Australia:
- We have a rather unique versatile team and a family friendly culture
- We provide a one-stop shop for sponsors conducting clinical trials in Australia offering preparation of documents including study design, site feasibility and selection, study set up and monitoring, data management using latest EDC systems, statistics and reporting and pharmacovigilance
- There are opportunities within Datapharm to learn new skills and also to grow by untapping your hidden talents to try new roles and responsibilities
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia, to apply for a job at Datapharm.
- Some roles may be based in our Sydney office but others may be interstate.
- Datapharm reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
- Salaries will be determined based on qualifications and experience.
On the drop down menu below select a role you may be interested in and attach your CV and a cover letter and we can let you know more about the requirements for this role and if we are interviewing for it. If you are not sure about the different roles then select “Enquiry’.